Sunday, March 30, 2008

Track/Basketball

Hi!

I hope every one had a wonderful Sunday!


I was not able to go to the Prairie View track meet on Saturday, but I heard from my teammates that it was pretty fun.


I enjoy running with the team because they always are pushing me to do better.


I'm looking forward to the next track practice(Monday)/meet(Thursday)!


I have been going for Davidson's basketball team in the NCAA Tournament. I thought it was awesome that they were going farther into the tournament than expected. So I started to watch and go for them. Unfortunately they lost today and are out. (Kansas got lucky today). But I think Davidson did a terrific job in this tournament!! Go Davidson!


-Allyson Janell

Psalm 25:5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.


No comments: