Saturday, March 15, 2008

Starting a Blog!/March

I am really excited about finally starting a blog! Thank you Anna for encouraging me to make a blog! I am finally finished putting my blog together after officialy starting it earlier this month.

Speaking of this month, March is going very fast! All though my family has been doing mostly every day things like school there other things that seemed to come and go as fast as they came! Like.......

March 1 st,

My Mom's Birthday!:




Adrienne made mom a healthy yet delicious cake. (The earrings she has on are one of her birthday gifts.)


Earlier that day, I ran a 5k at the Rodeo Run in downtown Houston. It was so much fun running with over 8,000 other people! My finishing time was 33:32. The sun came out during the race so I slowed down a little:). Here is a picture of me in the race.......



I am next to the lady holding the sign.

That next Saturday, I took a practice SAT for the second time with my brother Chris. The essay was challenging. My favorive parts of the test are the grammer sections.

Also, a couple of times this month Adrienne I got to hang out with some friends. Acouple of weeks ago, Adrienne, Sarah, and I went to the Phil Wickam worship concert. He is a very talented singer and his music has great lyrics. Last week on Friday, Adrienne and I went out to dinner with friends that we had not seen for a while.

Track season started up in February so I have been doing alot of running. Tommorow morning, I hope to run six miles without stopping........ we will see how that goes!!!

So that's what's been going on this month! Have a great rest of the week!

Thanks for reading!

-Allyson Janell

March 21,2008 (The other posted date is wrong)

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."






5 comments:

Marge said...

Hey Allyson! I like your blog and I'll be looking forward to reading more of your posts in the days ahead.

Mrs. Sweigart

Adrienne Renea said...

hurrah!!! First blog post! Great Job, Al!

Jessica said...

Yay! another blogger! :)

sarah said...

woohoo! (another remark of excitement!) like it so far... just keep posting!!

Melissa said...

I like your blog! :-D