Saturday, March 29, 2008

6 Miles!!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

I finally ran 6 miles without stopping today!! I ran two 3.2 mile loops so it was slightly longer than 6 miles. I was starting to get really tired after I finished my 4th mile but I keep on going. Not by my on strengh of course! God pushed me to the end! I was pretty happy about my time, 1:08:32 . My feet are still recovering. I had to come home and ice my feet(I have a flat feet). But anyway it was fun and the sun was not too bad. :)

Have a great day,

Allyson Janell


2 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

you go girl!
lets celebrate with cookies and milk!

Beth said...

CONGRATS!
Keep looking towards God and He will give you all the strength you need to accomplish even more. If that be His will.

-Beth