Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Running Track

Hello All....

Yesterday was track practice. Our Coach had us sprinters running four 400's and four 300's. It was a very good workout! Unfortunately, there was a lot of wind while we were running, but I know, no excuses :).

Oh, I said that I was going to run 6 miles on last Saturday but I went to track practice instead. But I still hope to run it soon. I will let you know when I do.

There is a big track meet a Prairie View College this Saturday and I hope to go. I am really excited about running in such a big meet (My coach said about one to three thousand people could be there). But I still need to get my times down a little more. My 100m is at 15:ish seconds and my 200 at 31:00 seconds. But anyway its a lot of fun!

Well that's all for now!

Have a great day!

-Allyson Janell

Psalm 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Allyson! Cool blog!!