Friday, April 11, 2008

An Update... Finally!!!!!!!!

Yay!!
I finally have time to post!



I haven't been doing a whole lot of things but, I couldn't find the time to post again until now.

Track and school have been taking up most of my time. Track has been going well for me. I had a track meet last week and I came in 2nd in my 200 (29:00) and 3rd in my 100 (13.5) I was really happy and sort of surprised at my times because I have not been running everyday! This week I had a track meet also and I had a bad start off on my 100 and I think I came in last. But I came in 2nd place again in my 200. But it has been a great experience and fun.



Adrienne Had her 19th Birthday on April 6th!! Here is a picture of her blowing out her candles:







She had some yummy brownies with cream cheese on top.


Happy Birthday Adrienne!!!!


It has been fun helping Adrienne get ready for her graduation next month! I can't wait to get the decorations!! I love decorating!


Thanks for reading!


-Allyson Janell


Psalm 2:11:

Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling.

No comments: