Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Week.......

This week has been pretty exciting.

On Tuesday was the JV championship track meet. I was fun but I was a little disappointed in my individual races(I came in second to last in my 100 and third in my 200). I did not place in those races. But we did place in the girls 200 relay and our team overall came in 2nd place at the meet!! Everyone did pretty well and it was great experience for all of us. Here are some pictures from the meet:








Can't wait until next season....... Go HCYALions!!

I was accepted last week to volunteer at a hospital! The orientation was supposed to be this Thursday, but there was a delay so they are going to call me back soon. Chris is also volunteering this summer.

On Friday my family went to the NCFCA Regional Speech and Debate tournament to help with timing the rounds. It was alot of fun hanging out with debate friends and flowing debate rounds. I always miss being in debate when I go to the tournaments!

So my week has been good and I hope yours was too!

-Allyson Janell

Psalm 93:4 Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea— the LORD on high is mighty.

No comments: