Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Almost Here!!!!!!!!!



We will be leaving tomorrow for NEXT!!!!! I am really really looking forward to it . I am excited about all of the speakers that will be there this year. I have been reading the NEXT blog and they have this really neato Countdown to Next post. check it out here.

I will be looking forward to the plane flight. I hope to get a window seat. It will be so amazing to see God's creation from far up. I haven't been on a plane since I was six, but I know that my ears will pop and everything, so my pack of gum will be my friend for the ride :D .



Looking forward to all God has in store this weekend/coming week!

Until NEXT time,

Allyson Janell

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello Allison! It was great chatting with you a bit tonight! Just wanted to stop by your blog and say hello. :)

Hope you have a wonderful time at Next!