Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation preparations!

Chris will be graduating on Saturday!!!




We have been planning and buying decor (Chris' theme color is blue) this week. We have been looking back at the pis from Adrienne's grad. party to refresh ourselves of what we did last year and how we decorated the house. We also have a few relatives coming for the graduation so that will be fun!! Yesterday was the graduation rehearsal. Emily and I had fun taking photos of the rehearsal/church. Emily is very good a photographer and is a inspiration to me!! :)

Emily:




Looking forward to the Graduation--and the photography opportunities that it will bring :),

-Allyson Janell

4 comments:

Emily said...

Aww...I love taking pictures with you Allyson!! I can't wait for our photo shoots together! =D I'm so excited.

Boy, that is a really cool picture of me. Haha. :)

~Emily

Allyson Janell said...

I can send you the picture if you like! :D

Emily said...

I already downloaded it. =D Thank you!

~Emily

Allyson Janell said...

Oh yeah! I forgot that you could have done that :D