Saturday, March 28, 2009

hmmmmmm.......

Today my dad asked me if I wanted to go running with him today at memorial park. Of course I rarely say no and I have not ran since the 10k ( :D) so I was really excited about going. So I am about ready and just need to get my shoes. But they are nowhere to be found!!! I searched everywhere (my closet is a mess) and I could not find them. There is a large chance now that I might have left the some where in between the 10K and heading to the debate tournament I went to afterwards...... ?????? ............. sigh...... I can't remember because the 10k happened a month ago.



I am quite puzzled.





-AJ

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so sad. :( I hate losing my shoes. I do have a lot so this happens often to me. *Giggle*

Miss you and hope you find them soon!
~Emily