Thursday, March 26, 2009

happenings/thoughts....

Lets see....

-I love warm weather.

-I hope to maybe plant some flowers again this year. But need to make sure I get the ones that will last and not die so soon. (I was probably doing something wrong though :) )

-God blessed me with an A on my research position paper.

-I had fun taking some pictures for Chris' graduation cards (we will probably be taking some more though- hopefully on a more cloudy day.)

-The rain has stopped and the sun is glistening on the plants.

-Algebra equations are a bit confusing, but it is interesting how many different kinds of equations their are!

-I smell dinner. ta ta for now!


~Allyson Janell

1 comment:

Adrienne Renea said...

whooo-hoo for A's on research papers!!! I think it's a family tradition ;)