Thursday, June 18, 2009

my 18th birthday!

My Birthday was pretty awesome! My family and friends made it a birthday to remember. After I got my license the evening before my birthday, my dad took me to Cheddars for dinner!

One my Birthday, my siblings gave me some neato presents including candy--Hershey's and lemonheads-- and money to spend at Hobby Lobby (YES!!). For fun, we went to the mall and found a few good deals. Then we came home as satisfied shoppers and ate birthday cake!

Later on, we had caregroup at our house and Mrs. Carolyn made the most amazing ice cream cakes for my birthday! (Thank you soo much Mrs. Carolyn!) I unfortunately do not have any pics of the cakes- they were so pretty. Then they sang Happy Birthday which was really nice!

Here are a few pics!

cheddars....





one and eight-- I think 18 candles were to many ;)




Thanks everyone for the awesome Birthday wishes and encouraging words!

-Allyson Janell

No comments: