Friday, June 26, 2009

butterfly hanging out in the garden....

A few days ago I was out checking out the garden with mom, and I spotted this butterfly sitting on one of the rods holding up the tomato plants. I knew my camera was downstairs, but I just knew if I just ran in for a second, it will fly away. But I took my chances because I have not had the chance to take pictures of any butterflies. So I ran in and ran out and to my surprise, there it was hanging out on a leaf in the garden as still as a rock. It only hopped around a little bit while I was taking pictures. The only disappointing thing was that it would not open up its wings...oh well :)





-AJ

2 comments:

poetic_capture said...

Those are LOVELY! :) I really like all the different angles you got of the butterfly.
The last one is my favourite. And the clouds in the second picture are so pretty!
They're all beautiful though. :)

Allyson Janell said...

Thanks! I just love how the butterfly just stood there while I got some close-ups of it!