Friday, February 27, 2009

The race is tommorow!!








Hi-ya,

The 10k is tomorrow morning and I am very excited!


Two weeks ago, I went to the park to run six miles, but I had to stop at about 3 1/2 miles because one of my knees started to bother me! I really worried, knowing that the 10K was in two weeks, So my dad bought me a knee band. Since then I have really been trusting in God in this situation! I have doing a bunch of knee bends with the band on and so far so good! I have ran 6 miles twice this week with the band on and I have not had any problems!!!! I think they will have streaming video of the 10k finish line so I am going to try to put my finish on my blog if they do. (picture from last year)


Ok, this is off topic, but I might be starting a blog just for pictures. They will mostly be pictures of family events and random stuff. I still plan to have pictures on this blog, but If I have a whole bunch of pics I want to post I will put them on the other blog I might make. Below are some recent photo opportunities where I took a lot of pictures. At the Battleship: Dad, Taylor, Michael: it was fun taking pics here.


Taylor's cupcake decorating get-to-gether!


anyway, have a great weekend!

-Allyson Janell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! How did you race go???? I am sooooo anxious to know! I really hope it went well, and that your knee did not bother you at all.

I am so glad you got to come to the tourney! Sorry I slept through most of the time you were there. Two tourneys in a row is hard to do. =D

~Emily

Allyson Janell said...

That's ok about sleeping! I understand completely! I think everyone on Satudays are tired. It was just fun to come and hang out for a few hours! I hope you did not catch the bug!