Thursday, November 20, 2008

Early Christmas Present

I love taking pictures and I think I started getting interested in photography around Adrienne's graduation. I took a lot of pictures when we were preparing for her graduation and at her graduation ceremony/party. Since then I have been taking pictures whenever I get a chance to! So last week I got my early Christmas present: a Canon camera! Since we are going out of town for Thanksgiving, my dad thought it would be good to have the camera for the trip. Here is a pic of the cam....




This is one of my fav pictures I have taken so far (our tree in our front yard)




Its is a lot of fun learning to use all the different kinds of settings! I am really looking forward to taking pictures when we go out of town! (Helena, Arkansas/Memphis, Tennessee).

That's all for now...

-Allyson Janell

(the time is always wrong on my blog post!) 9:58pm

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Allyson!

Cute camera. How have you been?

~Beth

J-Wall said...

The camera looks pretty sweet! What a super present. :)

I hope you get a chance to take an ASL class at Cy-Fair! I've really fallen in love with the language.

Oh, and here's how to make the time on your posts correct: when you login in to Blogger, click "Settings" and then "Formatting." Change the time zone to "(GMT-06:00) Central Time." That should do it!