Friday, October 31, 2008

Fireproof!


Last Friday, Chris and I and a bunch of friends went to see Fireproof. A friend at church had some free tickets for free admission to see the movie and meet the leading actress Erin Bethea. The movie was so amazing and is one of the best movies I have ever seen! After the movie a guy from the school of our friend who gave us the tickets, explained to the audience how you could accept Jesus Christ in your life. It was a great speech! Then after that Erin Bethea came into the theater and talked about making the movie!! I have a small video of her talking about the railroad scene....






The line to get her autograph grew very quickly so I did not get her autograph. But as she was walking across the theater, I go to say hello to her for about ten seconds or so. I snapped a pic of her through the line.....



I hope to go see it again while it is in the movies! (I have told Adrienne at lest 500 times that we have got to go see it since she hasn't seen it and so I can see it again!!) :)


-Allyson Janell

1 comment:

Adrienne Renea said...

We should go have a girl's morning out and go see it some weekday when the tickets are 5 dollars! My treat! :c)