Thursday, June 12, 2008

Permit Test

Well,

I tried to go take the permit test today but I did not realize I would have to have 6 hours of parent taught classes before I could take the test! So I have to send in this paper to get the packet that has everything I need to learn, but it is going to take 2-3 weeks just to get the packet!!!!

Tomorrow, I hope to send off the paper they gave me so I can receive the packet as soon as possible!

Allyson Janell

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ally
Guess who! Yep, it's only your besest, most adorable, hilariously silly friend, Jennifer! I've just been itching to post and I finally did! Yay! So, anyway, LOVE the blog. Everything is so cute and so you. I can't wait to read more! Luv ya, girl.

Anna said...

oh no, Allyson! That's disappointing ... I'm sorry that happened to you. But yes, good job to remind yourself of Romans 8:28. God knows what he's doing.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Allyson!!! I hope its fabulous!!

P.S. wow I can't believe you're 17! I thought you would be turning 16. Yay! Happy Birthday again!

Anna said...

Allyson, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a great day ...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Allyson! <3

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSON!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...that stinks. Guess what? I am going to start learning to drive soon! Finally. Now that my bought a smaller car I am not so scared. :) Alright, well I'll ttyl! <3