Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend in Review...

Hey all!

I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day!!

On Friday, we went to our friend Leslie's high school graduation!! Go Leslie, your awesome!


On Saturday our wonderful friend Jessica got married! She is a very sweet person.
It was a wonderful ceremony. Congradulations Jessica!!

Adrienne as you probably know is at New Attitude right now. I am sure she is having an awesome time.

Today my family went to our care group party. We had loads of fun hanging out with friends swimming, playing spoons,playing basketball and eating barbecue. Here are a few pictures out of the bunch I took:






I finally got to go running this weekend! I need to get myself back up to 6 miles at a time again! (I'm at three right now) then work up to 9. Maybe more.....

Have a great week,

-Allyson Janell

Psalm 66:8 Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard

No comments: